Five for Friday~ Sept 5

Hi Everyone!
I'm linking up with Doodlebugs Teaching for Five for Friday.


I just HAD to share this.  Are you laughing? 
 I can't stop. A BUTT! hee hee!
Ok, let's get serious.... (a butt, heehee)
Ok for real, I bought this from the AMAZING Barefoot Teacher and I LOVE it.  She (Becky) is awesome. Hi Becky!
Just a little shout out go and check her out!
A few of my old and NEW favorite things.  If I was Oprah, they'd be under your seat!  That ICED coffee from Starbucks with milk and a shot of my creamer is like HEAVEN on earth! ahhhhhhhh! 
Do you see the slow cooker in the background?  
Yep, that's what teacher parents do!
I. NEED.TO.DO.THIS.  
This is my mental note!
First, lemme give you some background info. 
Oh, and no judging... LOL
 I am a DIE hard Garth Fan.  I have ALL of his CD's minus the No Fences CD ONLY because I broke it. Probably from playing it so much! His songs are the ONLY ones I sing and when I sing them I SING'EM!
When I heard about this tour I set an alarm on my phone to buy tickets.  When Chicago went on sale I LITERALLY had two laptops, one PC, and my cell phone CHECKING for tickets.  ALL the while, I was on hold with ticket master.  The show sold out, in like a minute, probably longer but to me it was like a minute.  
In the final seconds, it seemed like it happened in slow motion, my computer pulled up 2 tickets to the 10:30PM show 17th Row Center! You've got to be kidding me?
 It was like I WON THE FLIPPING LOTTERY YA'LL!

So... I'm going on Saturday!  The show is at 11:30PM my time, WHOA!  Plus, it is after the Notre Dame v Michigan game.  (GO IRISH)  
It's gonna be a long weekend! Cheers!

Until Next Time...

...I got friends in low places....



Signature

1 comment

  1. Oooh, you're going to see Garth Brooks- I'm jealous! ;) Love your Go To The Gym reminder. Don't we all need one plastered on our fridge? Have a great weekend.
    P.S. LOVE your apple!
    Literacy Loving Gals

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top