October Currently

I am linking up with Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade
for a Currently post.  
I agree.  I cannot believe it is already October!

Listening: I DO LOVE College Football and I am a DIE HARD ND fan!  Come on Irish, Beat Stanford!

Loving: I ADORE fonts, and right now I am MADLY in love with my HELLO FONTS Commercial License.  Hello Literacy is amazing.  This product is TOTALLY worth the moolah!

Thinking: Yep, I need to work out.  With the holidays a-coming... I betta get my act together!

Wanting: Fall clothes.... ahhhh!!!  I WANT STITCH FIX!!!  Do you?  I think it's awesome.  I might try it soon!

Needing: I am watching football with my dad, my family, my sister, and I am LOVIN' it!
TRICK OR TREAT???  DEFINITELY... TREATS for sure!  Yeah, that's why I need to go to the gym!


Until Next time... BOO!


Signature

4 comments

  1. Hi Kimberly!
    I really like your blog design. I too am thinking about Stitch Fix. It looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable blog! I love Hello Fonts as well--might need to purchase the license at the next big TpT sale...cyber monday, right? :) Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Hello fonts too! I mostly just love Jennifer! She is soo kind, inspirational, and SERIOUSLY knowledgeable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I am totally wanting new fall clothes too... I saw some super cute sweaters at Target and I think I may need to get them in several colors! I also am needing some family time. I am trying to find that balance between teaching and also getting to see my husband, but it hasn't quite happened yet :) Glad I found your blog - I love connecting with other kinder teachers!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top