Five for Friday and Friday FREEBIE!

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs for Five for Friday PLUS...  Teaching Blog Addict for my very FIRST Friday Freebie!  Let's GET ROLLING!

Let's START with the FREEBIE! 
I am currently on a quick trip before school starts. My last vacation. :(  On our 3 hour car trip I made new READING Strategy Posters for my classroom.  I wanted to make a FLASH Freebie for my SWEET blog/TPT followers.  
Go over to my TPT store to grab 'em!

This week I took my daughter to the dentist and this is what happened. Dun-Dun-DUUUUN!!!!

YEP!  It. IS. TRUE!  We went to the dentist for a cleaning and it turns out that my daughter's mouth is 
FULL of TEETH
There is EVEN a tooth that is completely backwards. 
Just. MY. LUCK! Two in braces, awesome!
I am in the process of making  Classroom PENNANTS!  
I will post pics when I am done!  SO cute, eh?

So I was thinking...August really doesn't bring too much for a teacher, right? Let's remodel our bathrooms. (head shaking) Bad. idea.  

Now, for the best picture of ALL!  
Now, it's time to unplug and enjoy myself for this weekend. 

Until Next time!



Signature

3 comments

  1. Oh, I hopped on that freebie. Thanks so much. I hope you have a relaxing and fun weekend at the lake.

    Amy

    Always Adapting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks relaxing, enjoy your downtime.
    Becky (Kinder Korner)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top