Currently ~ well... January started.
Yep. It started.
Without my blessing.
I just want it to be like December 28th for a couple more days. I could use a couple more days.
Well since it came faster than I wanted it to, why not link up with Farley and see whats going down!
So here goes.
This is what I am currently up to.
* Go Ducks! Please beat Flordia State! Pretty please!
* Ok, by the time I write this all two of my kiddos left the sofa already but for about 12 minutes they both sat next to me. (ahhhhh!)
When you have a 14 yr old and an 8 year old you treasure those moments.
* ReAlLy?// 3 days? Someone betta slap me! Kick me?! Or push me to do something other than sit, blog, surf Pinterest, and watch the Today Show! I gotta get my act together.
* Read above and that pretty much summarizes what I don't want Christmas Break to end.
* Yeah, I do need to do my newsletter + my week in pictures from December. My parents are gonna be after me if I don't send them those cutie patootie pics of their kiddos.
* So yeah, I want a NEW house more than I want just about anything at this point. My house is too small for all of us and + I found the house I want. I just gotta sell this house!
Until Next Time Lovies.