Traits and Common Core anyone?

My trait board is definitely a work in progress.  So... for today this will be my finished intro board.  IDEAS include: When I begin Writer's Workshop I will have the students write the name of each trait on the whiteboards.  Then, I will add characteristics to each trait dependent upon the direction of the lesson.  I am "thinking" to add the characteristics in a word web form, branching out from the whiteboards.  Ideas anyone?


Common Core!  Well, I absolutely adore Deanna Jump, who doesn't!  I met her last year at the National Kindergarten Conference in Las Vegas last year and I was smitten. :)  Back on topic...  I purchased her common core posters last year and never really used them to my satisfaction.  This year I wanted to create an interactive display that will be appealing to parents, visitors, and the students.  I want ALL of my students to KNOW what we are working on throughout the week.  POOF!  This is it.   Check out Deanna Jump for the posters and ALL things amazing!






Signature

No comments

Back to Top