Working on Spring Break?

One of my first projects for Loving Kinders was my Mad Scientist Mini Unit.  I have not updated it since… well ever!  Therefore, I thought it was time to give it a FRESH makeover! I have been traveling to Minneapolis to visit my new nephew for Spring Break and I thought during my journey… let's WORK!
I haven't held a little one is SO long!
I found some AWESOME clip art from my friends at Melonheadz and Whimsy Clips and I had some new ideas!  Check out my work so far. When the cover is updated on TPT then the update is complete!


This is my new and improved Word Work.  I added differentiated spinners with new collection sheets.


New Emergent Readers (Clip Art/ Font Updated)

I LOVED adding the new clip art and the new look of the experiment sheets.



It's not ready yet!  I PLAN to have it up and running by the weekend. 4/12- 4/13 I can't wait! 

Until Next Time...






Signature

2 comments

  1. I came across your blog on the TpT forum and I'm so glad I did! Your blog is great and I love your Mad Scientist Mini Unit. It's super cute! It looks like so much fun too. My first graders would love this too! I can't wait to check out your TpT store for more great stuff! I am your newest follower! If you have time I'd love for you to check out my store too! Also, your nephew is adorable! Congrats!
    Tricks of the Trade in First Grade

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top