Sunday Scoop November 23rd!

I am linking up with Juliet from 
Teaching Trio for a Sunday Scoop.

Whew!
That's all I can say.  
I feel like I am in the home stretch!

Parent / Teacher Conferences are this week.

I've been preparing ALL week.

Report Cards. Report Cards. Report Cards.

Notes. Notes. Notes.


Top 2 QUOTES from my- I AM NEVER EVER GOING TO SEND A QUESTIONNAIRE SHEET AGAIN!

For REAL I copied these for you.

1.  "his willingness to try new things has not yet been mastered?"- remember it's November?
2.  "does he seem to be forming social bonds well or is he worried about his comparative performance?" - Oh Lord...REALLY it's kindergarten. Maybe you are a little dramatic?

I hope I just get through the week.

TWO DAYS.  That's all.
Two LONG DAYS.

Monday and Tuesday I have Conferences from 2:30-8:00pm after a 1:30 dismissal.

I have 2 15-minute breaks.  One on each day.  

Pray that I don't have to pee.

without further adieu...
Here's the scoop.


Until Next Time Friends....





Signature

2 comments

  1. I love Black Friday shopping!!!!! Most of the time I don't even get the "big items" and end up just doing my regular Christmas shopping!! I think it's fun to be out and about with everyone!!! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    recipeforteaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I go to Toys R Us and I don't even have little ones. I just love to go with my little sisters. :) Enjoy!

      Delete

Back to Top