Five For Friday! MY FIRST Linky Party!

Here I go....  My first Linky Party.  Thanks http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com !



So, I think this is how it works. I need to post 5 randoms things from the week!

1.  APPLES APPLES AND MORE APPLES!
I have been so busy trying to get ready for next week.  It will be apple week ya'll!  Here are some of my activities. I just finished updating and placing it on my TPT.




2. Blog lovin'

I totally just found them!  I know, I know where have I been?



3. Rainbows and Color Words!
This week we have been busy learning about colors!  We watched the ROY G. BIV youtube video from They Might Be Giants.  It's awesome!ROY G. BIV Video!



4. Rainbow Labeling! 
My kinders had a great time labeling rainbows this week!



5.  I spent today at the doctor.
  My 7 year old daughter was sick!  The UPSIDE?  I learned about this awesome linky party!  Thank you so much 
DOODLE BUGS TEACHING!!!!!




UNTIL NEXT TIME!
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10633239/?claim=fuwszf83jaf">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



Signature

1 comment

  1. I found your blog through the seller's forum on TPT. I feel like I'm in your same situation. No one visits my blog!

    I teach 2nd grade but I'll still follow you. I love bloglovin and just discovered it a few weeks ago.

    Good luck with your store and your site!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top