Word Work Ideas

Hello Friends!


Today I wanted to share some of my FAVORITE Word Work Activities and Games!

These cards are from Buzz into Kinder.  
I love her CVC Word Packet

Build-a-Word Cards are below.  Excellent for short vowel sound practice.

 I LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.  
Miss Kindergarten Love.

Her Read and Reveal packet makes all the difference in Word work, guided reading, and building fluency practice.
Interactive Notebooks for the ALPHABET?

Yes, please.

My kinders enjoy working with alphabet picture card puzzles!
Who doesn't love alphabets?  

I found these at the first TPT conference in Vegas. I forgot where I bought them from, sorry.  If you know, please comment down below.
Until Next time lovies...
Keep dreaming, keep teaching, and don't stop believing.


Signature

No comments

Back to Top