BUILD-A-Word Boards

Building CVC words can be fun!  
My students LOVE using Build-a-Word boards in our small literacy groups. 
I LOVE lamentation!  
I may be slightly addicted to my scotch laminator. Just a little bit.  
I saaaay that I laminate the papers to keep them from year to year  
BUT... MAY laminate them to keep them SAFE from the germies that live in my classroom. :)
  One of the great things about magnetic letters is that many of my sets differentiate the vowels!  
This is great for a short mini lesson on short/long vowel sounds.
I am a SUCKER for INK SAVERS!  
Who isn't?  Am I made out of ink?
I think not.
That's why I LOVE when I print out these vowel pages, staple them together and POOF! I have a cute little vowel book that I can use as a performance assessment.




Until Next Time LOVIES!



Signature

No comments

Back to Top