Teachers Be Shoppin' Part 2


WAHOO!  I was waaaay TOO excited to continue this LINKY!  Yep, I've been shoppin'! Thanks Elizabeth from Kickinitinkindergarten!

First of all, 
SHUT. THE. FRONT. DOOR. Elizabeth!  
Great MINDS think ALIKE, eh? I have a SICK obsession with lamps and I saw these at Target for like 11.98 and I was like NO WAY?!  I already took the picture to post on my blog and BAM... Teachers Be Shoppin' Part 2 came along!  HA!!


So, my husband dragged me to Best Buy this weekend and a new pop up shop opened called Five Below.  It was like a teachers dream...  Think better than a Dollar Store but everything under 5 bucks.  
These are my finds.


You cannot, I repeat, you CANNOT tell me that these aren't just the cutest little owls that you ever did see!!  I am going to take them apart and place them on pencils for my supportive writing center!  
LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!
 Another great find!  
I am going to cover the spirals on my interactive journals so that they won't break, tear, or get destroyed during the year!

Thanks again Elizabeth for this great link up!


Signature

No comments

Back to Top